AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   PS Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Power Plant Premiers (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=22)

Masterlu 04-06-2009 09:40 PM

Power Plant Premiers

The impossible to find, back ordered Power Plant Premiers in black are finally in stock for anyone interested.

-E- 04-06-2009 10:03 PM

If only I didn't buy the 1200C when I did, I'd be ready for one... It will have to wait for now but I really do like the concept, and even Dan seems to be completely sold on them...

PHC1 04-06-2009 10:05 PM

After living with my Power Plant Premier, I can vouch for it and highly recommend it. There is no better way to condition the AC than to regenerate it from scratch. AC-DC-AC with no noise or harmonic distortion riding on the AC waves.

Think of it as mountain spring water for your gear to drink as compared to the tap water that has been purified from someone's toilet, because other conditioners only try to clean up the AC not create virgin fresh AC. Your gear will thank you. :smoking:

-E- 04-06-2009 10:11 PM

I could so have fun with that statement but I'm resisting...... so... hard....to....resist... :P

Masterlu 04-06-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesuvius (Post 168)
I could so have fun with that statement but I'm resisting...... so... hard....to....resist... :P

Be nice, you don't want to see me grumpy & mad. ;)

-E- 04-06-2009 10:22 PM

It wouldn't have been insulting, of course. It would have been yet another innuendo.

Rule #34.

Rule #34.

jdandy 04-07-2009 01:05 AM

Well, if the twenty mule team from Alaska makes it, I'll have my new PS Audio Power Plant Premier this Wednesday.

I feel confident that an improvement in my system's performance will be achieved with it's introduction. Serge's experience with his PPP, and his excellent posts describing how it works, helped me decide to venture into power protection and a/c regeneration. I will give the PPP time to break in, and then post my impressions. I am looking forward to the PS Audio Power Plant Premier becoming a part of my main system.

PHC1 04-07-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 314)
Well, if the twenty mule team from Alaska makes it, I'll have my new PS Audio Power Plant Premier this Wednesday.

I feel confident that an improvement in my system's performance will be achieved with it's introduction. Serge's experience with his PPP, and his excellent posts describing how it works, helped me decide to venture into power protection and a/c regeneration. I will give the PPP time to break in, and then post my impressions. I am looking forward to the PS Audio Power Plant Premier becoming a part of my main system.

Good thing comes to those who wait. :thumbsup: Try it out by plugging your front end and noting the difference, then add preamp and don't be afraid to try the 501s in there as well. It can take it. :yes: You'll probably notice how each step just increases the effect and how much smoother your system can sound and how black the background can be. :music:

howiebrou 04-07-2009 05:31 AM

Ivan, gentleman as always assisted me with my PPP. It is a great piece and I thoroughly recommend it. I even have my Meridian DSP8000s plugged into it and so far no problem.

Having said that I corresponded with Paul Mcgowan and he recommended that I plug the PPP into the Isotek Titan as he was not sure if the PPP could supply the titan with enough juice.

BTW, I sold my RGPC 1200S and got the PPP. Good choice imho. NOw the question is should i sell my titan and get another PPP??:scratch2:

howie

JSCC 04-07-2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 137)
The impossible to find, back ordered Power Plant Premiers in black are finally in stock for anyone interested.

Now, I will PM you on that! :thumbsup: Black ... ! Good! :thumbsup: