AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Shunyata Research (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Denali 6000/t finally out of the box... (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=44144)

Ampteks 10-22-2018 09:11 PM

Denali 6000/t with Shunyata Cables...

3 Attachment(s)
After the painters finally wrapped up I am steadily inching forward with the new system. I unboxed the D6000/t thanks to Ivan at Legend A/V and it is a beautiful piece. Kanta 3 arriving next week and hopefully the amps will arrive in a couple weeks.

Mike

Jdsmoke 10-22-2018 09:16 PM

What kind of rack is that. Looks great.

j3brow 10-22-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdsmoke (Post 936796)

Stillpoints ESS rack

Ampteks 10-22-2018 09:30 PM

Rack is Stillpoints, I looked at everything out there and for me it came down to Grand Prix and Stillpoints. I just love the simplicity, machined parts, fit and finish.

Here are some more pics of the rack:
https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=44126

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdsmoke (Post 936796)

zoraduntov123 10-24-2018 06:34 AM

great looking Denali and beautiful Stillpoint rack.

My Denali S will be arriving in a few days.

What amps are you getting?

Ampteks 11-22-2018 01:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Went with MC611's
Quote:

Originally Posted by zoraduntov123 (Post 936980)
great looking Denali and beautiful Stillpoint rack.

My Denali S will be arriving in a few days.

What amps are you getting?

btn2803 11-22-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ampteks (Post 941598)
Went with MC611's

Nice. What Power Cords you are using to connect to MC611s, and from the 6000T to the outlet?

Ampteks 11-22-2018 01:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Have a used Sigma HC powering the Denali since day one so cannot provide any comparisons there. These are powering MC611's and MCD600 for now.

Ordered some Shuyata cables through Ivan and they showed up a couple days ago. One word "WOW"

I ordered:
2 - Alpha NR for the MC611
1 - Delta NR for the MCD600
1 - Venom for the Sonos ZP (deezer hi-fi)
5m - Alpha Speaker Cable
Delta XLR for the MCD to the MC611

I changed all the power cords first could instantly hear the lower frequencies become extended, and more detailed. You could start to hear the actual ball make contact with the kickdrum instead of the just the kickdrum.

Next install was the Delta XLR which I felt made a small incremental change over the entire spectrum.

Next was laying out the 5meters of Alpha speaker cables without an inch to spare for the left speaker :smoking:. One word sums this up "WOW", it was like flannel sheet was pulled off the speakers, upper frequencies where toned down from previous cables, lyrics had a little more texture and just opened up overall.

I have a C1100 arriving in a couple weeks with another Alpha NR and Delta XLR and preparing to be wowed one more time:music:

Masterlu 11-22-2018 02:03 PM

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic.../1531746_1.jpg

btn2803 11-22-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ampteks (Post 941613)
Have a used Sigma HC powering the Denali since day one so cannot provide any comparisons there. These are powering MC611's and MCD600 for now.

Ordered some Shuyata cables through Ivan and they showed up a couple days ago. One word "WOW"

I ordered:
2 - Alpha NR for the MC611
1 - Delta NR for the MCD600
1 - Venom for the Sonos ZP (deezer hi-fi)
5m - Alpha Speaker Cable
Delta XLR for the MCD to the MC611

I changed all the power cords first could instantly hear the lower frequencies become extended, and more detailed. You could start to hear the actual ball make contact with the kickdrum instead of the just the kickdrum.

Next install was the Delta XLR which I felt made a small incremental change over the entire spectrum.

Next was laying out the 5meters of Alpha speaker cables without an inch to spare for the left speaker :smoking:. One word sums this up "WOW", it was like flannel sheet was pulled off the speakers, upper frequencies where toned down from previous cables, lyrics had a little more texture and just opened up overall.

I have a C1100 arriving in a couple weeks with another Alpha NR and Delta XLR and preparing to be wowed one more time:music:

Wow!!! Incredible set up!! With all these great power cords and signal cables, plus the C1100...it will be music nirvana :music:

I just start my journey with Shunyata. Bought 2 Delta NR from Ivan and waiting for delivery hopefully next week. Plan to connect them to the MC611s, but eventually, will upgrade to Alpha NR for the MC611s, and move the Delta to my Oppo and Surround. I am also looking at the 6000T. The only thing is that it has 6 outlets, of which the bottom 2 outlets are HC for amps and the other 4 are for source components, so it may be tight as I plan to add components later on.

Enjoy your system and Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanh