AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Welcome Everyone! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=58)

ltleo 04-08-2009 02:57 PM

hello,. my name is Lenny, I dont have a problem, .... I have a purpose.... to own every item mcintosh makes..... I dont see it as a sickness.. its more like a religion. one of which masterlu is our savior!

JemHadar 04-08-2009 02:59 PM

Jacques, McHead, DuneHead, ToolHead, MusicLover, Unconventional, Weird to some (fan of Lustmord and related stuff) but Harmless to all the rest...

...and confident that there is more to "The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything" than 42

Masterlu 04-08-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jem666 (Post 1079)
Jacques, McHead, DuneHead, ToolHead, MusicLover, Unconventional, Weird to some (fan of Lustmord and related stuff) but Harmless to all the rest...

...and hoping that there is more to "The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything" than 42

All that & 1 year older. :D

f1 fan 04-08-2009 04:13 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Dave and I`ve been addicted to McIntosh for 30 years.

Sully 04-08-2009 05:54 PM

Hey Guys
My name is Chris, I'm from the Binghamton area, home of Mc...
used to be know as Sully1801 on the other forum.
My hobbies are music & the machines that reproduce it...
I have an old Victrola, a 60's Wurlitzer jukebox, and 3 or 4 systems around the house, one or more of which is always on when I'm home & awake..
Anyhoo...nice to see so many familiar folks over here.

little nellie 04-08-2009 07:55 PM

Hello...

Hi there,

Good to see some of you are at this site. My name is Silas but most of my friends refer me as Little-Nellie (name of my fishing boat). A big thanks to MasterLu for setting this up and letting me know.

I am mostly (99%) a Mc fan, but not as deep into this as some of you. Love to work on old vintage tube Mc and bring them back to life.

Silas

-E- 04-08-2009 10:57 PM

Impressive Nellie - we need more tinker'ers and repair masters! No doubt we'll be getting a lot of the vintage crowd over here that will need help!

pure sona 04-09-2009 10:46 AM

Greetings All.
My name is Gary, friends call me Chris. I love the science & philosophy of things... I'm all about performance and performance and passion too. I know next to nothing compared to you Gods of Hi-Fi but love to learn. Sound moves me.

Masterlu 04-09-2009 10:58 AM

Welcome aboard Chris!

cosmicmessenger 04-09-2009 11:59 AM

Hello to everyone, and thanks for the invite Masterlu ! My name is Lonnie and I love McIntosh Audio!:banana:
Born in Florida, spent 20 years in Minnesota (brrrrrr) and now, have been in Phoenix for 32 years. At least I don't have to shovel sunshine!
I was a motorcycle mechanic (Japanese and European) for 10+ years and now I'm an EEG Tech in the semiconductor industry working on plasma etchers for 26 years( WOW long time.... LOL)
Anyway, take care and thanks again, Lonnie