AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Clearaudio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Clearaudio Turntable/Arm/Cartridge poll (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=15305)

vintage_tube 07-30-2012 09:52 PM

Clearaudio Turntable/Arm/Cartridge poll

What are your thoughts on this regarding Clearaudio products?

Thanks

Bob

AudioNut 07-30-2012 10:57 PM

The only Clearaudio product I own is a Clearaudio Discovery Cartridge - getting old now, but still sounds remarkably good (currently on a VPI arm)

vintage_tube 07-30-2012 11:02 PM

Thanks fellow AA'ers -- the AA web site will be forwarded to CA in Erlangen this evening.

They will be surprised how fast, Ivan added a Clearaudio manufactuers forum up & running with excellent results in such a short period of time.:thumbsup:

The end result -- we're hopeful CA will become a contributor periodically to answer CA related questions/issues from AA members, etc. (another AA member benefit):yes:

Perfect.:thumbsup:

Thanks

Corporal Bob

Josquin des Prez 08-01-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintage_tube (Post 343552)
Thanks fellow AA'ers -- the AA web site will be forwarded to CA in Erlangen this evening.

They will be surprised how fast, Ivan added a Clearaudio manufactuers forum up & running with excellent results in such a short period of time.:thumbsup:

The end result -- we're hopeful CA will become a contributor periodically to answer CA related questions/issues from AA members, etc. (another AA member benefit):yes:

Perfect.:thumbsup:

Thanks

Corporal Bob

You might be better off asking Musical Surroundings to get involved. Maybe Joe Wessling will be willing to check in here. I just sent him an email with a link to this forum.

vintage_tube 08-01-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaceTripper (Post 344070)
You might be better off asking Musical Surroundings to get involved. Maybe Joe Wessling will be willing to check in here. I just sent him an email with a link to this forum.

Thanks Dean -- Ivan and I discussed that. I tried speaking with Martin yesterday, but they were walking out the door (it was 5:30PM their time).

Appreciate the take charge attitude with the email/link to Joe.:thumbsup:

Not asking a lot from either party; just periodically check in and provide input to questions/issues from AA members, etc.

Again, Thanks

Bob

Josquin des Prez 08-01-2012 07:37 AM

As for the poll...I am waiting for my Clearaudio order, a Performance DC with Talisman v2 cartridge. I have been told it should ship early to mid August, but that was after the mid to late July date slipped. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer now.

joshnich 08-20-2012 08:46 PM

I didnt see it covered in the poll...I own a CA TT , a different companies arm and a different companies cartridge. And at this point I do not have any intention of upgrading - I havent heard anything that is significantly better!

repartocorse 08-31-2012 07:14 AM

The other option that should be in the poll is "I own a C.A. TT Arm combo and i will upgrade via Upgrade Kit. e.g Champion upgrade kit to Champion level 1 or Magnum.

lamboy1 01-22-2013 08:40 AM

have a concerto V2 on my Basis Vector arm

94turbo3.6 04-10-2013 08:10 AM

Know this is old but nothing for owning a cartridge alone. I have a CA DaVinci cartridge I enjoy immensely.