AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Automobiles (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Coffee & Cars - SE Pa (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=40684)

Mikado463 10-02-2017 06:46 PM

Coffee & Cars - SE Pa

We were booted out of our previous location at the Dilworth town shopping center. We got too big for our britches ! Anyways we are going to attempt a re-group 1 mile down the road at the Painters Crossing Shopping center , NW corner of rte 202 & 1.

There's a movie theatre complex along with a Nudy's diner, so with no early movies on the screens we should not get in anyone's way.

I plan on being there around 0800, if you're in the area come on out !

PHC1 10-09-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikado463 (Post 869888)
We were booted out of our previous location at the Dilworth town shopping center. We got too big for our britches ! Anyways we are going to attempt a re-group 1 mile down the road at the Painters Crossing Shopping center , NW corner of rte 202 & 1.

There's a movie theatre complex along with a Nudy's diner, so with no early movies on the screens we should not get in anyone's way.

I plan on being there around 0800, if you're in the area come on out !

Good to know. I'm in the area now that I have moved and was planning on visiting Dillworth again. Would have been very confused as to why I am the only one there... :lmao:

Mikado463 10-09-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 871116)
Good to know. I'm in the area now that I have moved and was planning on visiting Dillworth again. Would have been very confused as to why I am the only one there... :lmao:

you probably won't be the only one there.........I stopped in Sat AM before heading to Painters Crossing, there were a fair amount of the 'Old guard' there. The general consensus is the the 'local yokels' accomplished what they wanted, cut the size by about 60%. Regardless Starbucks is moving out by years end.

The Painters Crossing location makes the most sense for our area. Myself and another buddy of mine had breakfast there @ Nudy's and inquired of the Mgr for any objections to our group gathering, she said no, the more the merrier !

I plan on doing the same routine this coming weekend weather permitting.

PHC1 10-09-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikado463 (Post 871133)
you probably won't be the only one there.........I stopped in Sat AM before heading to Painters Crossing, there were a fair amount of the 'Old guard' there. The general consensus is the the 'local yokels' accomplished what they wanted, cut the size by about 60%. Regardless Starbucks is moving out by years end.

The Painters Crossing location makes the most sense for our area. Myself and another buddy of mine had breakfast there @ Nudy's and inquired of the Mgr for any objections to our group gathering, she said no, the more the merrier !

I plan on doing the same routine this coming weekend weather permitting.

I will definitely stop by before the season runs out. :yes:

Mikado463 10-09-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 871139)
I will definitely stop by before the season runs out. :yes:

the season never runs out ....... so long as the roads are free of salt !