AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Acoustical Treatments (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Treating our room. Part II (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=43693)

For The Love of Music 09-02-2018 09:15 AM

Treatments and placement do work!

Like you said the gain from this is like a new component proving you can gain more for less in this hobby

Enjoy Your Sound 🤺

jdandy 09-02-2018 12:15 PM

Bart.......I can feel your excitment and your satisfaction with the results. I am truly pleased for you. I know very well how properly located acoustic treatments can transform a room into an outstanding performance venue. Your new panels are attractive and add to the visual interest of the sound system. Very well done.

jimtranr 09-02-2018 01:42 PM

Thanks for sharing your journey with us, Bart. It has been fascinating to watch Ben van Leliveld at work, in some cases millimeter by millimeter, through your great photos in both Part I and Part II. And glad you're happy with the results.

SCAudiophile 09-02-2018 02:19 PM

Great thread, thank you!!!

FDPDK 09-02-2018 02:31 PM

Thank you Bart for sharing this journey with us. Very interesting.

bart 09-02-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For The Love of Music (Post 929651)
Treatments and placement do work!

Like you said the gain from this is like a new component proving you can gain more for less in this hobby

Enjoy Your Sound 🤺

Thank you!
And yes indeed, they do work.
You hear about it but don't realise it fully until you do it yourself.

bart 09-02-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 929671)
Bart.......I can feel your excitment and your satisfaction with the results. I am truly pleased for you. I know very well how properly located acoustic treatments can transform a room into an outstanding performance venue. Your new panels are attractive and add to the visual interest of the sound system. Very well done.

Thank you Dan!
It was AA with its numerous threads about room treatment that made me aware that there was more that could be had in our system. :thumbsup:

bart 09-02-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimtranr (Post 929691)
Thanks for sharing your journey with us, Bart. It has been fascinating to watch Ben van Leliveld at work, in some cases millimeter by millimeter, through your great photos in both Part I and Part II. And glad you're happy with the results.

Jim, Ben is fantastic.
A true music lover also, and he wants to spread knowledge about good sound.
About the pics: iPhone 7 Plus! :D

bart 09-02-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCAudiophile (Post 929696)
Great thread, thank you!!!

Mark, my pleasure.
Great to share our enthusiasm with like minded-people.

bart 09-02-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDPDK (Post 929698)
Thank you Bart for sharing this journey with us. Very interesting.

Flemming, thank you.
By the way, your forum name makes me think of the music label. :D