AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   D'Agostino Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   MLife (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=29758)

gaboudreaux 02-20-2015 10:10 AM

Thanks Jim, good to know.

Giancarlo 04-25-2015 08:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
D'Agostino at AXPONA just posted this picture on Facebook of the M Life and Master Power 3+ Amplifier, very nice :thumbsup:

Still-One 04-25-2015 08:08 AM

He has them on his website too.

Giancarlo 04-25-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 695022)
He has them on his website too.

Yes, true, just cannot get enough of his workmanship atm though, he is really a true artist when it comes to designing electronics :)

Rod#S 04-25-2015 12:51 PM

That Master Power 3+ looks like the ugly stepchild compared to the other beautiful designs.

cmalak 04-25-2015 01:02 PM

Yes but it's supposed to come out in the $13-15K range and supposedly gets very close to the Momentum power amp's sound at a more affordable price. So lower price has to translate to less bling I would imagine, with emphasis on quality parts and circuitry inside.

Giancarlo 04-25-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmalak (Post 695089)
Yes but it's supposed to come out in the $13-15K range and supposedly gets very close to the Momentum power amp's sound at a more affordable price. So lower price has to translate to less bling I would imagine, with emphasis on quality parts and circuitry inside.

So you are kind of getting the older style (Krell) casing with Momentum technology inside, that will make a lot of people happy I guess as you are getting some serious power :)

cmalak 04-25-2015 01:30 PM

Giancarlo...that's what I understand. If you go his website, the Mastercinema 2+ and 3+ seem to be more aimed towards HT application from a marketing perspective although they say the 2+ will aslo fit right into a 2channel stereo setup as well. There is also a model called the Stereo Classic in this same chassis which seems to be aimed at the 2-ch audiophile. The claim is that the circuitry is pulled from the Momentum amps and the savings come in the form of a basic chassis. The specs look very similar to those of the Momentum amps. But specs are just numbers on a page, right? The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. Their claim is that it should get you in the vicinity of Momentum sound.

Giancarlo 04-25-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmalak (Post 695097)
Giancarlo...that's what I understand. If you go his website, the Mastercinema 2+ and 3+ seem to be more aimed towards HT application from a marketing perspective although they say the 2+ will aslo fit right into a 2channel stereo setup as well. There is also a model called the Stereo Classic in this same chassis which seems to be aimed at the 2-ch audiophile. The claim is that the circuitry is pulled from the Momentum amps and the savings come in the form of a basic chassis. The specs look very similar to those of the Momentum amps. But specs are just numbers on a page, right? The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. Their claim is that it should get you in the vicinity of Momentum sound.

Thanks cmalak :thumbsup:

Espen Inge Larsen 10-19-2017 06:53 AM

Then M Life is ordered.
Have been promised to have it in good time before Christmas
I'm looking forward to this :)

Espen L