AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Inspire by Dennis Had (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Dennis Had Inspire Amps (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=24170)

Masterlu 12-08-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurjan (Post 1069464)
Ok, thanks for the advises! Subscribing it is, then 😊
You have to excuse my repeating question… just learning how to work this site…😂

Congrats, you are now one of us!

Analog Addict will be in contact with you now. :ok:

Isaacc7 12-10-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurjan (Post 1069414)
How can i order one of the Inspire amps?

So which amp are you interested in?

Breakdown7 12-12-2022 02:08 AM

In regards to the standard Inspire 300B-v amp... can one use a 5AR4 rectifier or 5R4WGY instead of the 5U4 shipped from Dennis? Just curious as to what rolling the rectifiers will do to this circuit?

Also, how about going from the 6SL7 over to a 6SN7? Would this be possible and/or serve any purpose?

Currently I'm spinning some David Crosby right now and enjoying the quality of sound coming from this little amp...Low volume, as it's after 1am. (as if I don't have work tomorrow morning ha!)

booangler 12-12-2022 08:53 PM

Hi all,

I am in need of assistance as my Firebottle has developed some issues. I purchased it 2nd hand so I have Zero contact in for for Denis and crew. How do I get a hold of someone to schedule a repair? I've had a hum in one channel that does not move but then on Saturday that same channel started popping. Not good!

Thanks so much for the assistance.

Alan

Masterlu 12-12-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booangler (Post 1069606)
Hi all,

I am in need of assistance as my Firebottle has developed some issues. I purchased it 2nd hand so I have Zero contact in for for Denis and crew. How do I get a hold of someone to schedule a repair? I've had a hum in one channel that does not move but then on Saturday that same channel started popping. Not good!

Alan

Analog Addict will reach out to you, probably tomorrow. :yes:

silverfoxvtx1800 12-12-2022 11:53 PM

Does Dennis visit this site?

booangler 12-13-2022 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 1069607)
Analog Addict will reach out to you, probably tomorrow. :yes:

:banana:

Isaacc7 12-13-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Hi all,

Alan

When you say it doesn't move, do you mean it doesn't move when you swap the tubes around? That is the go to first troubleshooting step.

Analog Addict 12-14-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfoxvtx1800 (Post 1069611)
Does Dennis visit this site?

Yes, regularly. He will often instruct me on how to respond.

Analog Addict 12-14-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Hi all,

Alan

Please send me a PM and I'll give you the information you need.