AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you listening to tonight (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=19)

MC352 04-06-2009 09:07 PM

What are you listening to tonight
 
Tonight it was -

CD's
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters, Soul Seaching

Albert King - I'll play the Blues for You

Euphoria - Precious Time

LP's
Roxy Music - Avalon
Dr. John - Right Place

-E- 04-06-2009 09:22 PM

Da Groove Doctors - All we need is Love at the present moment while I am configuring XBMC and doing some further maintenance and installing on the server... Its been offline for awhile and now that it's back it's getting a fresh dose of "VesuWare" :D

80B 04-06-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC352 (Post 113)
Tonight it was -

CD's
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters, Soul Seaching

Albert King - I'll play the Blues for You

Euphoria - Precious Time

LP's
Roxy Music - Avalon
Dr. John - Right Place

Chuck,
Ronnie Earl is great, enjoy him & Bruce Katz both. We listened to Avalon a couple nights ago on 180g LP, and my wife and I have promised to do a side by side of the LP & the SACD, but we usually just get into the music by itself.:thumbsup:

gregswaim 04-06-2009 10:31 PM

Frank Marino & Mahogony Rush ~ Real Live/CD

Alberto 04-06-2009 10:59 PM

CSN&Y - 4 Way Street ...

Alberto 04-06-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregswaim (Post 190)
Frank Marino & Mahogony Rush ~ Real Live/CD

... and a big Welcome Back to Greg's saucy "Asian Persuasion" avatars. On AK, I was chastised for putting a pair of girls in Santa outfits for the holidays as my avatar. It was the kind of picture that you could find on Reader's Digest for Pete's sake.

Greg, I have a feeling that you too had received messages about your avatar pics...

Alberto

gregswaim 04-06-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 212)
... and a big Welcome Back to Greg's saucy "Asian Persuasion" avatars. On AK, I was chastised for putting a pair of girls in Santa outfits for the holidays as my avatar. It was the kind of picture that you could find on Reader's Digest for Pete's sake.

Greg, I have a feeling that you too had received messages about your avatar pics...

Alberto

Yes I have..........everyone liked them except for you know who.:D

-E- 04-06-2009 11:16 PM

I'm still keeping it kinda G-rated... until we pick things up a bit. I liked my quad-santa helpers, too, but got the shaft on that one too.

gregswaim 04-06-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesuvius (Post 226)
I'm still keeping it kinda G-rated... until we pick things up a bit. I liked my quad-santa helpers, too, but got the shaft on that one too.

Is that a dog collar on your avatar girl? :scratch2: :D

wanderfowl 04-06-2009 11:55 PM

Tonight, I've been shuffling through my library while burning in a replacement amp.

I did derive specific pleasure from a few tracks from the Last Samurai soundtrack, and from Tomcraft's "Loneliness".

Also, as an aside, are we encouraged to post a "what we're listening to" line here?

Listening to: Lika Star - Ship


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ęCopyright 2009-2019 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.