AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   PS Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PS Audio Noise Harvesters are working for me (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=44455)

PMCH 11-24-2018 06:53 PM

PS Audio Noise Harvesters are working for me

I just received a couple of PS Noise Harvesters from Ivan and they work great for me. I thought they were just snake oil but hearing is believing. I put the first one in the outlet with my power conditioner and it started blinking like crazy. Instantly the music I was listing to became much more pleasing. It was hard to believe I could get so much improvement to something not even connected to my system. Maybe I had very dirty power to start with. I plugged the second one into a spare outlet on my power conditioner and it got better still. Those flashing lights really blink. It must be working. When I turned off my preamp and amps the noise harvesters stopped blinking even with other components in standby mode. I turned the preamp and amps back on and they started to blink again. They must only work when enough current is going thru them, but work they do. Thanks Ivan they are a worthwhile tweak even though I don't understand how they work.

Masterlu 11-24-2018 07:00 PM

Paul... thanks for your report! :)

Catcher10 11-24-2018 09:41 PM

Thanks for the report Paul.......I have been meaning to get some of those.

oddeophile 11-24-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMCH (Post 941968)
I just received a couple of PS Noise Harvesters from Ivan and they work great for me. I thought they were just snake oil but hearing is believing. I put the first one in the outlet with my power conditioner and it started blinking like crazy. Instantly the music I was listing to became much more pleasing. It was hard to believe I could get so much improvement to something not even connected to my system. Maybe I had very dirty power to start with. I plugged the second one into a spare outlet on my power conditioner and it got better still. Those flashing lights really blink. It must be working. When I turned off my preamp and amps the noise harvesters stopped blinking even with other components in standby mode. I turned the preamp and amps back on and they started to blink again. They must only work when enough current is going thru them, but work they do. Thanks Ivan they are a worthwhile tweak even though I don't understand how they work.

Most likely your preamp and amp are stuffing noise back into the line. These are not current dependent devices.

Shows you what components can mess up a line with.

Masterlu 11-24-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catcher10 (Post 942003)
Thanks for the report Paul.......I have been meaning to get some of those.

You will save 4x the cost of becoming a Subscriber on just that single purchase.

I have them on Special Promo now in our Marketplace. :o

oddeophile 11-24-2018 10:45 PM

Ivan thought these were sold out? If any left let me know.

Odd

Masterlu 11-25-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddeophile (Post 942015)
Ivan thought these were sold out? If any left let me know.

Odd

You have mail. ;)

cdobson 11-25-2018 12:55 AM

Any more?

Masterlu 11-25-2018 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdobson (Post 942026)
Any more?

Yup, 2 for $100 delivered.

PM me how many you want. :)

oddeophile 11-25-2018 12:00 PM

I have decided Ivan is either

Not human

From another world

A time traveler

A cyborg

Based on my experience last night and I mean NIGHT transaction for Harvesters as I was up late on the west coast which means Ivan never sleeps as it was well past midnight his time.

The guy never sleeps. I wish I had anywhere near his energy levels. With my disability that ain’t gonna happen. I screwed up my PayPal transaction and he stayed up to confirm he hadn’t received it.

He’s flat out amazing on every level. The only thing which concerns me is if with all the praise we heap on him if he can fit his head through doorways. LOL.

All so well deserved it’s not funny.

Bless you Ivan!