AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Power Conditioners (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Telos Quantum Noise Resonator in Bound! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=38768)

chessman 03-27-2017 12:10 PM

Ivan, when you report, could you recap what is in the power path from socket to component? If I recall correctly, you once had Noise Harvesters located in parallel and Furutech Flux-50s in serial connections on almost everything. Of course, that may have changed in the meantime. :)

Masterlu 03-27-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chessman (Post 838927)
Ivan, when you report, could you recap what is in the power path from socket to component? If I recall correctly, you once had Noise Harvesters located in parallel and Furutech Flux-50s in serial connections on almost everything. Of course, that may have changed in the meantime. :)

Randy... I sure will, I can state this already that they are going to stay. :yes:

jostber 07-03-2017 03:51 PM

Any updates on this testing of the resonator? Was looking at getting one of these myself.

Masterlu 07-04-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostber (Post 854220)
Any updates on this testing of the resonator? Was looking at getting one of these myself.

Life has been keeping me very busy, I followed Paul aka Stillpoints instructions. I don't claim to fully understand how, or even why these work.

I can say with certainty that they audibly lower the noise floor of the AC line. These are parallel devices, and just unplugging it will allow very low level grunge to mask the soft subtlety of most music.

For me, these were well worth the price of admission. Just yesterday, I received a surprise gift from Paul @ Stillpoints.

He sent me a new Telos Quantum Magnetic Tuning device; more on that later.

jostber 07-05-2017 08:59 AM

Thanks for the update, would like to check out this. Those Telos products looks like seriously built components.

Smp 01-19-2018 11:39 AM

No opinions on the Telos Quantum Magnetic Tuning unit ?............well I’ve had one on loan from my dealer for the past two weeks.........was frankly sceptical, but accepted the offer to use it at my leisure. Well, from the first few seconds of playing the first treated disc I was more than pleasantly surprised..........it noticeably improved the sound quality of the playback of every disc treated - no exceptions. Had four friends listen to the effect on discs in my system and then two to their discs in their systems and all were positive about it’s effects. It’s not inexpensive but I believe it’s quite comfortably worth the outlay.

Would be interested to hear of others experience...........

Thanks,

Smp.

Smp 01-19-2018 01:30 PM

Canonicus,

I’m unsure as to whether you are responding generally or specifically to my post, but I’m referring to the Quantum Magnetis Tuning (QMT) unit.........that is the CD demagnetiser - not the noise resonator.

Smp.

Masterlu 01-19-2018 01:38 PM

This thread is about the Telos Quantum Noise Resonator, thanks!

deafenears 05-17-2019 06:37 AM

Any updates / impressions on the Telos Quantum Noise Resonator?

marpa 09-13-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 893818)
This thread is about the Telos Quantum Noise Resonator, thanks!

Any update Ivan?