PDA

View Full Version : New Burmester Phono Pre in house!

Tonepub
09-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Just got the new Burmester Phono Pre, the model 100 in for review!

Off to take pics and then spin some records...

Stay tuned.

JSCC
09-20-2010, 09:41 PM

Stay tuned.

Jeff,

I promise myself ... one of these days, just one of these days ....... BURMESTER!

What am I saying here ? The day will never come .... :tears:

Cheers! :banana:

Masterlu
09-20-2010, 09:49 PM

Stay tuned.

You're like Tony Stark aka Ironman, you always get the good stuff! :D

jdandy
09-20-2010, 10:14 PM
You're like Tony Stark aka Ironman, you always get the good stuff! :D

Ivan.......You've got the good stuff, too. It's right inside your C1000P. You just choose not to use it. The phono stage in my C1000P is amazing. :thumbsup:

Tonepub
09-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Ivan, now I just need that Audi to drive!

Once I get done paying for my daughters education....

:)

JSCC
09-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Ivan, now I just need that Audi to drive!

Once I get done paying for my daughters education....

:)

Jeff .... psssst .....

Start writing reviews on CARS!

You will then get all the good stuff - like HiFi .... :thumbsup:

P/S - I am still waiting for your list .... hope you remember me ... :D

Masterlu
09-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Ivan.......You've got the good stuff, too. It's right inside your C1000P. You just choose not to use it. The phono stage in my C1000P is amazing. :thumbsup:

Dan, You have never given me a bum steer... :scratch2:

howiebrou
09-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Jeff,

I promise myself ... one of these days, just one of these days ....... BURMESTER!

What am I saying here ? The day will never come .... :tears:

That day is TODAY! GO GO GO!

Tonepub
09-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Jeff .... psssst .....

Start writing reviews on CARS!

You will then get all the good stuff - like HiFi .... :thumbsup:

P/S - I am still waiting for your list .... hope you remember me ... :D

Well, in the last year, I have reviewed the Aston Martin DBS, one of the later Jags and the Bentley Continental R...

Working on the new Range Rover now with Meridian hifi! And maybe a sooloos in the dash panel.... That would be sweet!

JSCC
09-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Well, in the last year, I have reviewed the Aston Martin DBS, one of the later Jags and the Bentley Continental R...

Working on the new Range Rover now with Meridian hifi! And maybe a sooloos in the dash panel.... That would be sweet!

I really cant stand you Jeff .... you are exposed to marques like Aston Martin, Jags and Bentley and ... and ... you want an Audi? :D

Now, are you jibing me on the Sooloos .... please dont. Its so painful. :tears:

The local guy never wanted my business as I am a bargain hunter (to him, I am one el-cheapo)! :smoking:

Well, what to do? Howie did not sign on the guarantor line .... :D

howiebrou
09-23-2010, 02:32 AM
I really cant stand you Jeff .... you are exposed to marques like Aston Martin, Jags and Bentley and ... and ... you want an Audi? :D

The local guy never wanted my business as I am a bargain hunter (to him, I am one el-cheapo)! :smoking:

Tell your dealer to visit me Jerry.

I'll give him an offer he won't be able to refuse:spy:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/howiebrou/godfather.jpg

Puma Cat
09-26-2010, 02:09 AM
Well, as I was up in the neighborhood for the week at a science conference for work until Thursday, I spent the day with Tonepub on Friday at his place listening to music and just hanging out, and can testify to how wonderful the Burmester gear sounds. And the big Gamuts were purdy dang impressive, too. That 911 amp is a miracle of engineering. I was also impressed with the Koetsu Urushi Blue in the Oracle of Delphi TT, and the same cart I have, the Shelter 501 MkII in the Rega P9.

Tonepub
09-26-2010, 03:08 AM

I wouldn't call an R8 "just an Audi". The DBS is wonderful, but I just won't buy a car that costs more than my speakers :)

Seriously, I'm hoping for a nice, pre owned R8 in a few years. It's not an Aston, but it would make me perfectly happy. Seriously a Boxster S with Burmester sound system would make me perfectly happy, but they haven't announced that yet!