PDA

View Full Version : PMC CD exchange part 1

Levi
10-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I received a "Par Avion letter priority" today! :banana:

Merci beaucoup!

Thanks Jerome! :thumbsup:

--Levi

p.s. I will listen to the CDs an give my thoughts.
p.p.s. I will send you CDs of my choice in return.

Levi
10-16-2009, 10:21 PM
I just finished listening to CD-1. I like Fiona Mackenzie "Elevate" album. Good recording with nice percussion sound and transparent highs. Lots of bass!

I am always a fan of Eva Cassidy. "Live at the Blues Alley", is a very well recorded album. Also the M.Petruccianni and E. Louiss is a good Jazz recording. Live as I can hear people in the background.

2 more CDs to go.

Jerome W
10-19-2009, 12:33 AM
I just finished listening to CD-1. I like Fiona Mackenzie "Elevate" album. Good recording with nice percussion sound and transparent highs. Lots of bass!

I am always a fan of Eva Cassidy. "Live at the Blues Alley", is a very well recorded album. Also the M.Petruccianni and E. Louiss is a good Jazz recording. Live as I can hear people in the background.

2 more CDs to go.

You welcome Levi,

F. Mackenzie can be downloaded in "Master quality" from Linn records.
That's what I did but then when the tunes were imported, they were converted in apple lossless because itunes does not support Master recordings....

Jérôme

Levi
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I started listening to CD2. I like it so far. The first few tracks level where on the low side but the quality of the recording is evident. Pretty nice selection there Jerome!