PDA

View Full Version : Heads-Up: C-J Is Relocating

Joe Appierto
09-14-2013, 09:52 PM
In case some of you may not have seen the notice below from conrad-johnson, they're relocating.

Conrad-Johnson is currently in the process of relocating to a new facility. For the next few weeks we may not be as responsive as you or we would wish, as the move is absorbing nearly all of the time of our entire staff. The most effective means of communicating with us during this time will be via email to service@conradjohnson.com.

We also want to advise customers not to ship product in for repair or upgrade before October 1st, and then to ship to our new address:

Service Department
conrad-johnson design, inc.
2800K Dorr Ave.
Fairfax, VA 22031

Puma Cat
09-15-2013, 03:12 AM
Wow, after all this time, C-J is moving....

ehoove
09-15-2013, 05:48 AM
They stayed in the same area though. It is kinda strange after all this time though. If they owned the property there are several possibilities, since real estate prices in that area are ridiculous.

Regards,
Jim

Rayooo
09-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Oh jeez, I've got a pair of ART Monos on order. 'Better not delay my delivery!:D:D

I know... Those darned "first world" problems. I should be ashamed.
I am, but obviously not much.

Joe Appierto
09-15-2013, 11:10 AM
They might want to get as much inventory out the door and delivered so they don't have to schlep it over to the new location. This might actually speed your order. Maybe.

Coppy
09-15-2013, 07:54 PM
In case some of you may not have seen the notice below from conrad-johnson, they're relocating.

Conrad-Johnson is currently in the process of relocating to a new facility. For the next few weeks we may not be as responsive as you or we would wish, as the move is absorbing nearly all of the time of our entire staff. The most effective means of communicating with us during this time will be via email to service@conradjohnson.com.

We also want to advise customers not to ship product in for repair or upgrade before October 1st, and then to ship to our new address:

Service Department
conrad-johnson design, inc.
2800K Dorr Ave.
Fairfax, VA 22031

For years c-j has had twice as much space as they need. At current prices it makes sense for them to move. The new location is just a couple of blocks from the current building. No worries... unlike some manufactures in this business, and we've all heard the stories, they are very sensible about money. That's why they've been successfully in business so long. Good luck c-j.

Bob