PDA

View Full Version : Best Tubes ever Made..

Hatzudokiseizo
04-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi ... I'm doing a survey subject Tubes, which Member and owner experiences with Conrad Johnson Equipement whether Pre or Power Amp with Pentode and Triode Tubes is what to be Specially Recommend best Tubes? What is his Experience in Positive and Negative Marks on the Tubes? I look forward to lively interest...Best Soundings Chris:music::music:

manolov
09-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Hi Chris,
I am quite new in AF and I'm surprised no one has included in this post.
If you are still gathering information: soon I have replaced the cj installed 6H30P EB with 6H30P DR in my ACT2. From the beginning, without some burn in, the difference is huge - the same great midrange and more detailed deep bass. Only the high are some kind disordered, but after 72 hours of burning - the case is closed. Seems fair call the DR super tubes.
Best Soundings, Kosjo

Masterlu
09-09-2013, 01:58 PM
manolov... Welcome! :wave:

jdandy
09-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Chris,
I am quite new in AF and I'm surprised no one has included in this post.
If you are still gathering information: soon I have replaced the cj installed 6H30P EB with 6H30P DR in my ACT2. From the beginning, without some burn in, the difference is huge - the same great midrange and more detailed deep bass. Only the high are some kind disordered, but after 72 hours of burning - the case is closed. Seems fair call the DR super tubes.
Best Soundings, Kosjo

manolov.......Welcome to Audio Aficionado. :wave: