PDA

View Full Version : Just one of those days,you have all had them

stonecobbler
04-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Went to work for 7:30 , daycared all my sales staff , non stop dealer locates,because they are all order takers and can't sell what I have in stock even though I have the largest truck inventory in the country, no time to eat or piss,spend 210,000 on trucks ,get yelled at by the gsm because I had no time to update a stupid sales call management system, whilst doing several more deals that day,taking care of the deliveries,aaaaand organizing the car show for the weekend , get outta there at 10 go to lock the gate and the whole weld at the end breaks ,now I have to go to the used truck building to grab a truck to block the gate, get home, kiss my wife, eat supper!!!

Then go downstairs and listen to 1 side of an lp and completely unwind!!!

Priceless

I think I'll spend some more cash on this great hobby cause its saving my life,!!

mark-hd
04-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Ha, boy does that sound familiar.........

KahunaCanuck
04-09-2013, 09:35 PM
The only good thing about days like that are it sometimes makes you appreciate the better ones! :thumbsup:

Masterlu
04-09-2013, 09:59 PM
The best thing about a day like that is it's over! :banana:

JJinID
04-09-2013, 10:07 PM
The best thing about a day like that is it's over! :banana:

Yep pretty sure we can all relate! Plus being able to listen to music that is enjoyable and sounds great is a nice way to unwind! :music:

KingRT
04-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Went to work for 7:30 , daycared all my sales staff , non stop dealer locates,because they are all order takers and can't sell what I have in stock even though I have the largest truck inventory in the country, no time to eat or piss,spend 210,000 on trucks ,get yelled at by the gsm because I had no time to update a stupid sales call management system, whilst doing several more deals that day,taking care of the deliveries,aaaaand organizing the car show for the weekend , get outta there at 10 go to lock the gate and the whole weld at the end breaks ,now I have to go to the used truck building to grab a truck to block the gate, get home, kiss my wife, eat supper!!!

Then go downstairs and listen to 1 side of an lp and completely unwind!!!

Priceless

I think I'll spend some more cash on this great hobby cause its saving my life,!!

You gave me a flashback!
I use to use a truck to block my gates. When they stole a car they would drive through my fence. Good times....

Puma Cat
04-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Ha, boy does that sound familiar.........

+1. Been havin' a lot of those lately.

Mr. Big
04-10-2013, 01:23 AM
A bad day at home is better than a good day at work.

LordoftheRingsEE
04-10-2013, 01:46 AM
A sad day at work is worst than a happy day at home. :D

Rtan
04-10-2013, 03:08 AM
This sounds familiar. I'm glad I'm not alone... I put 12 hours everyday at my office organizing, dealing with clients and directing staff, it's a never ending task.

At the end of the day, play music to recharge my body and mind. Best part of my day.

Alki
04-10-2013, 03:41 AM
I do listen to relax after a bad day as well, and it just works.