PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Ca-200

CDLehner
11-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Guys, I'm going through a bit of a sea-change and "down-sizing" my system. Out go the separates (including a like new ET-3), and in comes a quality, musical IA. I've auditioned 2 brands so far, and a Naim XS-2 currently sits in my new-style system.

While it's quite good...Naim PRaT and all that; I really think a CA-200 might fit the bill nicely. I'd like to try one, at a reasonable price. So I thought...what better place to check, than the best C-J forum on the Net :yes:

For the record...yes, I am aware of the one currently on audio-goner; and let's just say, I still feel the need to check-in here.

Thanks

joeinid
11-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Chris,

Just so you know, Lavon's (cisco) CA200 here was new dealer stock that was demo'd for a little while. That is probably the cleanest, best taken care of example of a CA200 available.

ronenash
11-25-2012, 01:18 PM
I have a super clean CA200 for sale. PM me if interested.

'cisco
11-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Chris,

Just so you know, Lavon's (cisco) CA200 here was new dealer stock that was demo'd for a little while. That is probably the cleanest, best taken care of example of a CA200 available.

Thanks Joe......I didn't realize until now that Chris was unable to check out my ad in the "For Sale" section. I don't think Chris can receive?? or answer?? any PM"s since he's not a subscriber.

joeinid
11-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks Joe......I didn't realize until now that Chris was unable to check out my ad in the "For Sale" section. I don't think Chris can receive?? or answer?? any PM"s since he's not a subscriber.

Sorry Lavon. I am on my cell phone and can't see member status.

Masterlu
11-25-2012, 02:24 PM
We have a WTB forum in the Marketplace, which is where this belongs. You would also need to be a Subscriber to post there.