PDA

View Full Version : Any UK CJ owners ?

lotus340r
06-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Just wondering if any uk owners have had any good experiences with mains leads. There's not much available in the uk with uk 3 pin plugs so the usual suspects like Shunyata are off the map sadly. I've also not read many good reports on the cardas power cables either which are available.

I am no expert but we seem to be limited to makes like tellerium q, isonetic, russ andrews etc.

Can any uk owners advise ? I could potentially leave everything as it is. I am using the stock premier 350 cale with a uk plug which seems fairly substantial. The Act2.2 mains cable though is just a cheap regular kettle lead and i'm fairly sire there's some room for improvement there.

Briz Vegaas
06-20-2012, 09:18 AM
You guys get Nordost do you not?

I have owned every Nordost PC in the range and currently i sit at or close to their top models depending which of the many cords you point to. All have been worth the benefits at their price points in my house with ratty power, although you should get a dedicated line as well if you are not renting. If you are lucky enough to have clean power the benefits will be less obvious so audition is critical.

lotus340r
06-20-2012, 12:05 PM
thanks Briz

yes we do get Nordost, I will investigate

Marck1973
06-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Transparent Audio is excellent. Expensive but very much worth it IMO.

Marc.

nz022
06-24-2012, 09:54 AM
I think Don can hook you up with properly configured cables.

Home (http://dccaaudio.com/Home.html)

Good cables, reasonably priced and great customer support.