PDA

View Full Version : I'm Impressed

Masterlu
09-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Being relatively new, I'm impressed with how active the Conrad Johnson forum has been. :thumbsup:

I'm going to make time at RMAF to check them out more closely. :yes:

Puma Cat
09-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Thanks, Ivan for setting it up for us. We C-J owners really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

I think we have a great group of participants, and the discussion has been fun, lively, and informative. Oh, and I forgot, knowledgeable, too!

IIRC, C-J generally does not have a room/exhibition area at RMAF. You'll have to wait for CES, unfortunately. There may be dealerships/other mfrs that are using their gear, but I've not seen it the last two years.

Best,
PC

Masterlu
09-23-2011, 12:12 AM
Thanks, Ivan for setting it up for us. We C-J owners really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

I think we have a great group of participants, and the discussion has been fun, lively, and informative. Oh, and I forgot, knowledgeable, too!

IIRC, C-J generally does not have a room/exhibition area at RMAF. You'll have to wait for CES, unfortunately. There may be dealerships/other mfrs that are using their gear, but I've not seen it the last two years.

Best,
PC

My pleasure PC :thumbsup:

I'll be at CES too, maybe I'll pick up the line to round things out. :)

joeinid
09-23-2011, 12:34 AM

Best,
PC

+1 :banana:

I fully agree. My C-J ET5 is really coming into its own, breaking in nicely and sounds awesome with my MC601's. If I had really listened to C-J earlier, I'd be all C-J right now. It really is great gear, so utterly unmechanical and natural. I also appreciate everything I've learned. You've made it easy to make the right choice. :D

joeinid
09-23-2011, 12:35 AM

We will have to talk next year :thumbsup:

turntable
09-23-2011, 01:02 AM

Ivan

as Stephen mentioned, cj only exhibit at CES. There exhibit is only static display.

But, you will get to meet Lew and Bill at CES. They are very nice down to earth gentlemen.

cheers

Masterlu
09-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Ivan

as Stephen mentioned, cj only exhibit at CES. There exhibit is only static display.

But, you will get to meet Lew and Bill at CES. They are very nice down to earth gentlemen.

cheers

My kind of guys. :thumbsup:

Rafale
09-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Ivan, thanks so much
Learn, to discover, inquire and to communicate on this forum is a renewed enjoyment, I think that a lot of people waited for it.....

Masterlu
09-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Ivan, thanks so much
Learn, to discover, inquire and to communicate on this forum is a renewed enjoyment, I think that a lot of people waited for it.....

:tresbon:

Coppy
09-23-2011, 12:07 PM
There's just nothing like tubes done right for a thrilling open sound. C-J does arguably the best designs and puts more money into the internal parts than the expensive, fancy external trim, making them a good value for high quality sound. And, they've been around for a long time and stand behind what the make. Thanks for your comments! We C-J folks love the stuff.

Puma Cat
09-23-2011, 01:18 PM

I think that'd be a great addition to your portfolio of products, Ivan, and I think you would have a lot of sales out of this product line as well....:thumbsup:

jimtranr
09-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Ivan, I'd say that we're the ones who are impressed that you took notice and put the forum online. As others have noted here, it's a valuable and informative resource. So thanks again.

Jim

Masterlu
09-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Ivan, I'd say that we're the ones who are impressed that you took notice and put the forum online. As others have noted here, it's a valuable and informative resource. So thanks again.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I always want to provide here what no other Forum does! :ok: