Thread: Surprised Again
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Am I the only one this is happening to?
I am with you Dan, 100%. Every CD I put on sounds so much better than the last time I played it. Every sound is so natural, smooth, full and just fills the room with a relaxed musical quality. Some female voices that I thought were metallic are suddenly soft and so very human. I have pushed the levels to volumes that would even impress Ivan and the 1.2KW functions flawlessly plugged into the PPP. I ordered 2 PS Duets today which should give me added surge protection and also added conditioning of the AC at a very reasonable price. I talked with PS Audio direct and they were terrific and extremely helpful. This is an incredible product that everyone should consider.
Dynaudio C4II's,Pass XA100.5 Class A Monos, Pass XP-30 Pre, Esoteric K-03 SACD-DAC, MIT Magnum M1.3Speaker Cable, "E" Silenzio #1 Music Server(CD/Dvd/BD/DVDA etc.) , Pure Power 2000, RGPC600

Den System: Dynaudio Focus 140's, Naim Nait XS Integrated amp, Marantz 8004 SACD/CD, Silenzio#2, RGPC400.

Theater System: Dynaudio C4II's for L&R, Dyn Contour SCX Center, Paradigm in-ceiling Rear(2), Velodyne Subs(2), Marantz AV8801 Processor, Parasound A31 Amp, Panasonic Plasma 56