Thread: ET2 or ET3?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:20 PM

While I don't mean to pile on, CD, count me in as a +1 on PC's and ronenash's "if you're happy with it" comments. Your posts indicate that you've given a lot of thought to--and absorbed more than a little feedback in--getting yourself to where you are now. So why not enjoy it?

But then you knew I'd say that.
Main: SOTA Sapphire III w/ upgraded subchassis, platter & bearing/Origin Live Encounter Mk3c/Ortofon 2M Black, Graham Slee Era Gold V, McIntosh MR77, Oppo BDP-83, conrad johnson Premier 17LS & MF2500, Paradigm SE-3's. Wireworld Eclipse 7 ICs, Blue Jeans/Belden 5T00UP SC. PS Audio Power Port Premier (2), Blue Circle The PLC Thingee FX2 X0e, Wireworld Electra 5/2 PCs (BDP-83, PR17LS, PLC Thingee). Stillpoints Ultra Mini Footers (PR17LS, BDP-83, Era Gold V's outboard power supply). GIK standard 244 panel traps on front wall, rear wall center and at first reflection points, 244s with scatter plates on rear wall, Soffit traps at right front corner and mid-room corner, 12"x48" Monster traps stradding rear corners, (diagram at http://jimtranr.com/Room_diagram_gik.jpg).

Home Office:Win 10 PC/TEAC HR Audio Player, Wireworld Starlight 7 USB cable, TEAC UD-501 DSD DAC, McIntosh MR77, c-j Sonographe SC-25 and SA250. Paradigm SE-1's. Wireworld Equinox 6 ICs, original Shunyata Hydra PLC