View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:24 AM
Harbeth For Ever

I have discovered with my Manley Snappers monoblocks, a wonderful company that is not known enough, according to its quality.
Manley builds terrific products, which just sound superb, at a great price.
Their customer service is top notch and makes you feel that you're part of the family. Very different from the customer service that we can get these days from big and old HiFi companies....
For a while I have considered a Jumbo Shrimp preamp for my second system, to go with the Snappers, but the Mc C48 flexibility, although costing much more, was finally more attractive. With a tighter budget, I would have choosen the Jumbo Shrimp without any hesitation.

Long Life to Manley Labs !

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado

Main System: preamp and monoblocks hand-built by a Japanese Master, McIntosh (MR77, MC2205, MC225), Manley Labs (300B Neo Classic), Abbingdon Music Research - AMR- (DP- 777), JC Verdier (La Platine / SME M2-12R arm x 2 / Ortofon SPU Classic E GM MKII / Lyra Delos / EMT XSD15), Auditorium 23 (Hommage T2 SUT), Harbeth (M40.1), Pro Audio Bono (Platforms, Feet, Rack).
Second System : McIntosh (MAC 1500), Rega (P9 TT with Denon DL103 Expert Stylus Co), A23 Standard SUT for DL103, Metrum Acoustics (Octave), DeVore Fidelity (Super 8). Third System: McIntosh (MDA 1000), Jadis (DA30), Meridian (204), Rega (RS10).
Office System : McIntosh ( MA5100 ), Harbeth (P3ESR).
Digital sources for all systems : Squeeze Box Touch with MCRUs Power Supply and Mac Book Pro SSD-Audirvana +
Others : Wilson Audio (Watt Puppy 8), PMC (CB6i), Schiit Audio (Bifrost), Grado (325i), Sennheiser (HD650, HD800), Sugden (Head Master) WireWorld, Kimber Kable 8TC, Naim Naca 4