View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:24 AM
McIntosh and Shindo Bliss

I have discovered with my Manley Snappers monoblocks, a wonderful company that is not known enough, according to its quality.
Manley builds terrific products, which just sound superb, at a great price.
Their customer service is top notch and makes you feel that you're part of the family. Very different from the customer service that we can get these days from big and old HiFi companies....
For a while I have considered a Jumbo Shrimp preamp for my second system, to go with the Snappers, but the Mc C48 flexibility, although costing much more, was finally more attractive. With a tighter budget, I would have choosen the Jumbo Shrimp without any hesitation.

Long Life to Manley Labs !

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado

Main System: Shindo (Giscours, Corton Charlemagne Q), McIntosh ( C48, MR77, MC2205, MC225), Manley Labs (300B Neo Classic), Abbingdon Music Research - AMR- (DP- 777), JC Verdier (La Platine / SME M2-12R arm x 2 / Ortofon SPU Classic E GM MKII / Denon (103 ESCo) / EMT XSD15), Auditorium 23 Hommage T2 SUT, Harbeth M40.1 or Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 8, Pro Audio Bono (Platforms, Feet, Rack).
Second System : McIntosh MA5100, Rega (P9 TT with Exact MM cart), Metrum Acoustics Octave, DeVore Fidelity (Super 8). Third System: McIntosh (MDA 1000), Jadis (DA30), Meridian 204, Rega (RS10).
Digital sources for all systems : Squeeze Box Touch with MCRUs Power Supply and Mac Book Pro SSD-Audirvana +
Others : PMC (CB6i), Schiit Audio (Valhalla, Bifrost), Grado (325i), Sennheiser (HD650, HD800), WireWorld, Kimber Kable 8TC, Naim Naca 4